Employment Opportunities with CIEDA
CIEDA encourages all Indian Preference and general public candidates seeking employment to submit an employment application. Applications will be reviewed and placed in a pool of potentially qualified candidates. When the need arises for position(s) to be filled, someone from the HR Department will contact qualified applicants to discuss the open opportunity. Completed applications remain active for ninety (90) days from the date of submission.
Current Job Openings
Select a job below to review requirements and additional information about the position. These documents are in PDF format.
- CNC Machinist II (Muskogee Technology) - open until filled
- Welder II (Muskogee Technology) - open until filled
- Welder III (Muskogee Technology) - open until filled
- Machinist II (Muskogee Technology) - open until filled
- Press Brake Operator (Muskogee Technology) - open until filled
- Entry Level Positions (CIEDA)
Please Note: Job openings with Tribal Government, PCI Gaming Authority and Tribal Gaming Commission are not listed here.
- To explore opportunities with Tribal Government, Click Here.
- To explore opportunities with the PCI Gaming Authority, Click Here.
- To explore opportunities with the Tribal Gaming Commission, Click Here.
- To explore opportunities with OWA, Click Here.
How to Apply
Applications for employment with CIEDA are accepted in the Human Resources Department at:
- Applicants must possess and maintain a valid state driver's license.
- Applicants must submit to and successfully pass applicable background check.
Application for Employment
Benefits of Employment
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security and Medicare
- Unemployment Insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama PPO Health Insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Dental Insurance
- Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Long Term Disability (100% Employee Paid)
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Annual Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
CIEDA provides a Drug-Free/Alcohol Free Workplace in accordance with the Poarch Band of Creek Indian's Drug Free/Alcohol Free Workplace Policy. This policy upholds a zero tolerance for use, possession, manufacture, distribution of illegal/illicit drugs or alcohol.